Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Mr & Mrs Josiah Radder

Heinz Chapel - Beautiful!

It was a wedding filled weekend, the second week of October!  First, Friday night started off with a long hair straightening session, after which Paul and I picked out a few outfits to meet Bari and Nancy in Frick Park for our engagement photos.  We weren’t really sure what to expect because we were all first timers when it came to engagement photos.  All I had planned was lots of smiling and not too much mushy stuff.  So, of course the first photo we took was of a smooch, haha!

The Bride and Groom - Congratulations!
The engagement photos were a blast and after 45 minutes, the sun was no longer cooperating, so we decided it was time to head to dinner at 17th Street down on the South Side.  Paul and I took Bari and Nancy out to thank them for all of their help and wonderful photography skills!  I know I’m bias, but I love how the photos turned out!

Paul and I after Josiah & Anna's Wedding!
Saturday, we were up early to get ready for Anna and Josiah’s big day!  It seemed like just yesterday I met Anna while Josiah was moving in down the road and she showed me her fresh new engagement bling!  The wedding was at Heinz Chapel which is at stunning location for a wedding ceremony.  Everything was flawless, and I was brought to tears by Josiah’s sisters singing Come What May.  I couldn’t believe two people could sing like that – and the acoustics were amazing!

The Pittsburgh Crew!
Photo Booth Fun!

After the ceremony we went home and I cleaned our apartment in preparation for the Anderson’s visit, and made our way to the reception at Pittsburgh Athletic Club.  The set up was beautiful, and it was fun to see all of the details that Anna and Josiah had been planning for the past year come to life at the reception!  After the cocktail hour, we all sat down for dinner and watched the first dance.  The dinner was wonderful and the cake was AWESOME.  However, the dance floor was where the party was at!  Paul and I got our groove on and were having a blast.  Duerr and Pauly were towering above the rest of the crew, as you can imagine.   It was a great night! 
Congratulations Josiah and Anna!  We’re so excited for you!

University of Pittsburgh Cathedral of Learning

No comments:

Post a Comment