Sunday, March 25, 2012

Cooking craziness...

Paul enjoying Salmon!
I have been going a little overboard with my new cooking creations!  We took a trip to Whole Foods which always get's my domestic side fired up to get into the kitchen and whip out delicious treats!  Most of the recipes that I've made over the past few days are posted on our shared Food Blog which you should all check out if you haven't already!  (http://ahhnomnom.wordpress.com/)


I wanted to share a few pictures here just in case you haven't visited our food blog!  There was only one casualty in the kitchen this weekend - my wooden spoon.  Other than that, I made Tiggy Salad, shrimp Alfredo, shrimp tomato basil vodlka sauce, Parmesan basil orzo, tex-mex spicy chicken and rice, and lastly spicy basil chicken!  Whew!  We knew that we were going to have way too much food for dinner so I called Anna and Josiah over for dinner to kick back and relax over bellies full of pasta! Delicious!  We ate and caught up over some lemonade and wine, a good Saturday night in my book!

The shrimp were perfect, but my spoon met it's match - the gas stove!

Orzo, with Parmesan and basil!

No comments:

Post a Comment