Monday, November 18, 2013

Anderson Wedding Shower!

Grandpa and I before my wedding shower!

Well, it was a busy Wisconsin weekend, as they all are when I fly back for a quick visit!  This weekend I came home for my Bridal Shower, hosted by Kathy, Pam, Nancy and friends!  I flew in and had to immediately meet Lyssa out for a bite and Uncle Buck at the Isaar Inn. It's pretty much tradition to grab some good old fashioned Wisconsin bar food right when I land.

Bridal Party! (Lizzo is in VEGAS, jealous!)
Saturday, mom and I ran around to get some wedding planning done.Thank goodness for a free day to buy all of the little random things necessary to plan a wedding.  We also did some pretty hard core shopping to find mum some wedding gear.  Both of us are pretty bad shoppers, so considering our company, we stayed sane longer than anticipated in the mall!

Kathy, me, and my Mum!
The wedding shower was Sunday afternoon, and a bunch of my roomies from Madison and Chicago were coming up! I hadn't seen those ladies in far too long, but of course bit felt like we were still loving together and not a day had passed! I was so excited to see everyone!  
Alyssa Winsand and my cousin Bailee!
We had snacks and sat down for a few newlywed games. The bridesmaids told two truths and a lie, while Paul and I answered questions back to back to see if we had the same thoughts. There were quite a few that we were spot on.  I knew exactly what clothes that Paul wanted me to get rid of, and we agreed on where each other wanted to go on a honeymoon. We actually got a lot of them right! Then Paul made us all bawl when he was saying his recorded hello to all the ladies.  What a gentleman... but then he spilled the beans when I got home that he had a practice round. Haha unfair!!
It was a great time to catch up and see everyone before the wedding, and a reminder of how quickly things were coming up!!  We were going to be married before no time!!

#1 Fan.
After the shower, Lyssa and I met Haus out for dinner at Jackson Point to catch up over some chicken and fries.  Haus was telling us about his new place, and a bunch of other crazy adventures as always.  All in all, it was a great weekend back in Wisconsin, as always!

Always a good time at Jackson Point!

No comments:

Post a Comment