Monday, October 29, 2012

FAST Dinner!

Grilling on a Fall Afternoon!
As promised, I would write a post about the amazing FAST Dinner we gathered for in late September!  Sunday night, we drove out into the Burgh Burbs to try some grilling and get to know our faculty advsior and meet his adorable family - who recently returned from my favorite place in the states.... Yellowstone. Ahhh, I would give anything to get a trip to Yellowstone in my schedule!

The boys flexing their muscles at the grill!
As always with any FAST gathering the laughs were abundant.  I couldn't keep myself contained, and I laughed from the moment we put 4 adults in my car and made our way to the Burbs, just hoping we hadn't left anyone behind.
The famous banana cream pie, apple can't hurt either!

Drooling... double ice cream please!
The dinner was excellent, G and the boys were out flexing their muscles at the grill, while I snacked the night away.  Everything was delicious.

Our next FAST event will hopefully be a bowling outing, or curling!  We keep talking about how we'll have to find a time to go curling, just so we can appreciate the art of sliding a massive rock on the ice.  I hope to make t-shirts, and I can promise you that a future blog post will be dedicated to these adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment