Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pirates No Hitter!


After going through my email, I realized I had a coupon for two seats to a Pirates game!  I had to use them soon as the season was drawing to a close, well that meant a Friday night game against the Cincinnati Reds!


The view in the Pirates Stadium is always photo worthy!
I cannot say we were necessarily expecting the Pirates to win, but we were expecting to grab a small bite to eat with good company.  Some of my buddies from school were at the game for a FAST event.  Even though we arrived a bit late, we were able to see the rest of the game which turned out to be a NO HITTER!  What an opportunity!  I think I need to bring Paul to more baseball games, because he always brings a string of good luck!  Last time we went to a game together, Paul caught two MLB balls!

Paul enjoying the rooftop deck!
 After the game, we decided to grab a drink at a fancy establishment near PNC Park up on their rooftop deck.  The view was beautiful, and Paul and I had a nice time chatting the chilly fall night away.  Overall, a wonderful Friday night date!


No comments:

Post a Comment