Thursday, October 24, 2013

Celebrating my Birthday with Eric Church and Kenny Chesney!

Me, Katie, and Taylor at the Concert!
People waking up from their day long bender in the parking lot... to join the concert!
After a whirlwind Winsand wedding and traveling to Wisconsin and back... it was my 25th Birthday! Whoot whoot... Who better to spend it with than my favorite artist and man crush... Eric Church.
Yes, I said it.  The Eric Church.
My 25th Birthday Date!  MR. Anderson himself...
Ohh, and my beautiful husband to be, Paul Anderson, he came too, haha! Luckily for him, we also had some relatively sane sidekicks of Taylor and Katie for Paul to relate to while I was going off the deep end in awe of my man Church.

In my happy place, singing and dancing alone.
So, I forgot to mention that Eric Church was only the opening act for Kenny Chesney, but in my opinion I really went there for him and Chesney was a bonus. Eli Young Band also played before Church, so it was three great concerts in a row!  All of the acts were great, and the concert went by MUCH too fast.  Now I remember why I hesitate to spend money for such entertainment... hmmm.  Before we knew it, we were cheering for the encore, and lucky for us Eric Church came out to sing one of Kenny's songs in the latter part of the concert!  I think Chesney must understand Church's fan base is wild and dedicated!

Thanks Paul!  Those shades have been in SOO many photos!

Zoom in on Church's stage... aviators, much appreciated Church.
25 years old and still getting asked if I go to high school... score!
 What a blast!  This experience made me want to immediately follow around Eric Church across the nation on his tour.  I was looking up other shows and joined his fan club the "Church Choir" in order to have a chance to meet him backstage. Unfortunately I didn't have the chance to meet the legend, but I have been following his work like a hawk.

View of the fountain - the renovations are finally finished!

Kenny Chesney: No Shoes Nation!

The concert was a perfect way to spend my 25th Birthday!  The next morning I was up early to get to the wards to pre-round on my patients on my surgery rotation.  Dedication, and proof you can have a life in medicine, as long as you're willing to give up an hour of sleep here and there!

No comments:

Post a Comment