Wednesday, March 5, 2014

October 5, 2013

The day was perfect... that's about all I can say.  I look back, and I wouldn't change a thing.  My vendors were AWESOME, the schedule was down to minute and perfect.  

We started out with coffee, hair and make up.  It was Lizzo to the rescue with more coffee than she could carry!  It was a fun morning with my ladies and we quickly made a messy room full of hairspray in just a few hours. When the photographer arrived, the day started to go quickly.  Pictures, pictures pictures... then before you know it we were waiting in the back room for the ceremony to start.  I started to get the slightest bit nervous about appearing before hundreds of friends and family while Dad and I were lining up to walk down the isle.  It was such a rush of emotions and excitement.  


Once we said our vows and walked down our streamer exit - which seemed never ending - we hustled to the bus to get the celebration at Eddie Whipps started!  What a day and a journey.  Every moment was more perfect than the last.  


After dinner, endless dancing and a bus ride back to Appleton - we were married. 

Paul & Alyce Anderson
Est. October 5, 2013

Thank you for all who were a part of our special day.  We love you all very much!
 
Paul and Alyce Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment