Saturday, March 15, 2014

Halloween Party!

The feet!  So stretched!
Paul stole some bananas from the kitchen.

We haven't gone out for Halloween in a long time... Its not nearly as celebrated in Pittsburgh as it is in Madison - but Paul and I attended a department Halloween party this year.  We were also really excited because it was the first time we had a home in a cute neighborhood where there was going to be trick-or-treaters! Unfortunately it was raining during trick-or-treat hours, but a few kids stopped by and I gave them huge handfuls of candy hahah!  They were loving it!

My booties!
Halloween thanks to Amazon.
Of course, Paul and I did some searching online and bought our costumes off of Amazon.  Paul's ape costume was super reasonable - and I cannot believe it looked as good as it did for the price.  SO FUNNY.  The best part of his costume was by far the feet!  We really had to stretch those things to get them to fit over Paul's shoes!

Allen and Ricky Bobby Baby!
Med Student, Paul, and Packman!
I bought a little kids costume - also really cheap.  It was perfect hahah.  Again, the feet were by far the best part and made walking around in a party an adventure!  I was stepping on my webbed toes all night.
More Apes and Bananas!
The party was a blast and the decorations were over the top!  They screamed at you as you walked past and the whole works.  It was a great party...we also found a "Med Student" who wouldn't stop doing the Rhine and Weber on unsuspecting patients.

No comments:

Post a Comment