Friday, February 28, 2014

Back to Wisconsin for Wedding!

The beautiful landscapes around Joel's cabin in Northern Wisconsin!
Oh yeah, we also tied about 300 ribbon wands with bells... Yikes.

Northern Wisconsin in the Fall.

The week of the wedding was finally here, and all of the crafts that I had been procrastinating were about to come around full force.  Including the 300+ name tags that I typed individually on Bari's adorable blue type writer were finished only hours before I bored the plane with my overweight bag loaded with crafts!


Wood burning and creativity = card box!
Using Nancy's stencil to make many more bar signs!

Folding napkins, day in, day out!
Just a small batch of homemade crafts and wedding supplies from the Marsh factory!
We ran around ironing out the details of programs, hair, decorations, candles and the like most of the week.  I also spent a lot of time home trying to craft many of the homemade projects.  That however didn't stop us from taking a small trip up to Joel's cabin with Lyssa to hang out one last weekend before the big day.  That is where I confessed that we should probably go hunting to celebrate my last weekend as a single woman.

Wheezie opening the many boxes of chair covers!

Wedding planner and coordinator extraordinaire!

Marky making it happen in the kitchen!
The week was such a whirlwind of crafts and trips to Whipps that it all blends together, but one thing is for sure, somehow we managed to get everything done before the big day. All of the napkins were tied together, all of the signs written and displayed, and finally we had slideshow for the guests.  We also had gift bags for my bridesmaids, candy bar extraordinaire and so many mason jar decorations that it felt like I was in a canning factory!

Dressing up the wedding hall, loved the way this turned out!

Even had Curty doing the table runners!
Tiggy, Bumps and John all helped tie a boat load of napkins!

The more hands, the better!  Nice tight rolls John, you'll have to teach Bumps!

Spending a little quality time before the big day!

Dinner at the Andersons, with Tiggy herself!

Many van loads full of supplies and decorations went out to Whipps!

It's all coming together quite nicely!

Burlap table runners, cut to perfection!

I wood burned all of the table numbers into small tree slices, I should open an ETSY! Not.

There's always enough time to enjoy an Uncle Buck with the Retirement Boys!

Paul was able to help set the hall and see the beautiful place before our wedding day!
All I can say is THANK YOU to Mom and Dad, Lyssa, the Anderson family and friends, and the Whipps for being there for all of the last minute tasks that I needed help with.  The week was a blast, and I'm so glad I had that time and opportunity to enjoy the build up of excitement before the wedding.  It was AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment