Sunday, February 16, 2014

Pittsburgh Bachelor Party!


The program covers = love!

Because I have baller friends, my Pittsburgh crew wanted to throw a little fiesta to celebrate my last weekend as a single lady!  Being awesome, they also agreed to help me craft a crap ton of program covers (300 to be exact) which would be handed out at the wedding.  We were stamping each one with trees, deer, and a pine branch thank you message.  They turned out perfect, and the rubber stamping was working great!  Bari also crafted my veil which was made out of netting and a broach that Anna's gift card got for me.  It all came together so nice, and I got a lot of compliments on my hair piece!  Just some hot glue and a few stitches and I saved a couple hundred dollars! Sweet!

Thank you Josiah.  Also, can we take a look at that cheese board?!  Total Wisconsinites!
Nancy writing! Reception shoes!
Not now boss, I'm in the ZONE.
 
Crafting Party!
Old Fashions.
Nancy also busted out her penmanship skills and wrote some beautiful chalk signs that were going to serve as our bar menus!  They were amazing.  Unfortunately I had to try to copy them later because we needed about 8 more of each - haha!  Let's just say I could tell by one glance which signs Nancy wrote and which ones I desperately tried to copy!  She also crafted the message on my dancing shoes, which was a hit.  It basically summed up how I felt when I got to the reception: Let's dance, and LET'S PARTY!

Nancy!
Once the crafting was nearly done, the celebrating began and I made some Wisconsin Old Fashions and put on country music - the perfect recipe for any party really.  We then hit the streets in search of a place to continue the festivities and landed at a Karaoke bar... yikes.  Well, it was my bachelorette party, so I obviously had to sing.  My song of choice you ask?  Garth Brooks, I've Got Friends in Low Places of course.  Luckily I had backup singers (whew, thank you ladies!)
My favorite part about this photo is that we are guaranteed to be talking to Duerr.
Bari Stephy love.

It was a superb night, and a great way to kick off the wedding festivities that were about to begin!  Thank you for all the help in crafting and the support over the last few years!  My Pittsburgh Crew is amazeballs. (that one is for you Anna)

 
Toast!  "This is Dom Perignon!!" - Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment