Monday, January 17, 2011

New week...

It is Martin Luther King Jr Day with a beautiful snowfall outside...  Paul and I are enjoying some of the Pumpkin Spice coffee I picked up the other day at Walgreens!  We cleared out the deal section while Paul bought 12 boxes of cereal and I bought Godiva Pumpkin and Starbucks coffee!  So delicious, and my favorite taste of the winter/fall season.  

Right now Paul is writing his thank yous from his recent interview which we are particularly excited about.  I am wrapping some things up and getting a hang of this blogging.  I am trying to locate a countdown Gadget so I can have an up to date countdown of Match Day!  Today I have to work over the noon hour and then going to invite everyone over for a roomie dinner.  I am going to make a fruity green salad with all the fixens and then broccoli penne for the main course.  Should be a good, healthy meal!  We are celebrating one of our last weeks in the Kendall house as a whole roomie crew.  Lyssa is moving home this week because her student teaching is over with, so I think that's an acceptable occasion to celebrate with some home-cooking with recipes out of Kath's kitchen! Last week we had Tiggy salad and Spicey Pasta for the house!  I went to pick up Paul from the airport with some home cooking...  It can't get much better than that!

Other things I am trying to work on are getting the house prepared and ready to go on the Market.  I have some painting and sanding to do sometime this week.  I also have to prepare a power-point presentation about IBD Medications for our blog!  Such a fun project, I can't wait to see it up and running!  

Well, I will hopefully be taking pictures and video tonight during the roommate dinner!  It will be fun to have everyone together!  It's too bad we are missing a few roomies: Lizzo, Emmalee, and Drewium...  We'll be toasting to them!

Spicy Pasta and Tiggy Salad at the Marsh's!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment