Monday, March 14, 2011

Match Week...

Today we found out that Paul "matched" into a program(s)!  We have no idea where the program is or if it's advanced or categorical.  I know we were both a little concerned that if Paul matched advanced there would be the chance that he would have to scramble for a preliminary medicine year (or preliminary surgery year, eeek!). 

It's such a relief to know that Paul is matched and set into a program.  Now he can relax instead of calling around to find a prelim year.  Whew...

This kid is going to be an Intern.  Check out the book in his hands "Choosing a Medical Specialty". 

Nothing else too exciting happening in comparison to that great news!  I've been doing a lot of working and hanging out with Grandma T.  I made black bean and spinach lasagna last night which she really enjoyed.  Tonight we're going to have left overs and I think that Becca and I might go get a margarita or something.  There's a Hilton promotion going on right now which gives you Hilton points for affiliated restaurants.  I'm going to try to hit up Wando's and Jordy's big ten to cap out my points!

No comments:

Post a Comment