Friday, October 21, 2011

Lots'o applicants...

This week was CRAZY!  I had a few applicants staying at my place, so there was a lot of sheet washing, chatting up Pittsburgh's awesomeness and getting to school earlier than normal.  I even had a big dinner at my apartment for the MSTP applicants which was a blast!  Whhhew. 

Due to my significant vacation last weekend, entertaining/hosting 4 people this week, I have set myself into a nice cramming for biochemistry situation.  I mean don't get me wrong, I do enjoy nerding out to a good biochemistry weekend every so often, but there's one thing that is WAY OFF... we aren't using Nelson and Cox... big mistake.

My first biochemistry love... Sorry folks, it doesn't get any better than this...

So, I must force myself to watch the lectures and remain calm while reading the syllabus.  It's a biochemistry kind of weekend, with ethics papers, PBL powerpoints, and Research Basis of Medical Knowledge presentation preparation scattered in there.

So, I'm going to hop to it, but not before I comment that #1, my blog has been busted, group 5 PBL knows was let in on the secret... So hello group 5!  Also, Jordan... I can hear you reading this blog in a Canadian accent all the way from Falk Library Don'cha knooow!

No comments:

Post a Comment