Sunday, October 23, 2011

Must find the nearest pumpking...

If you want pumpkin inspiration... look no further than:


Oh the time it took to carve this baby....

When all this biochemistry business is done, you can bet that I'll be trying to track down pumpkins (conveniently located at Home Depot) to carve.... If I remember correctly, I can even buy a turkey costume for my pumpkin to make it fit into my holiday dinner.  I cannot believe that November is creeping up so quickly!  I'll be heading home for Thanksgiving in about a month to see the landscapes of Wisconnie.  Biochem finishes this week, and genetics starts up shortly after...

I feel like Dorothy in a tornado of basic science...  Toto, it looks like we're not in undergrad anymore...  Oh well, at least I can still find time to carve pumpkins!

No comments:

Post a Comment