Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Anatomy Final Exam - Med School Milestone

Yesterday was our cumulative final exam for anatomy, it was a 3 hour exam testing a wild amount of information which we managed to put into our brains over the past 7 weeks... After I celebrated with a long afternoon of cleaning our apartment, since time was so limited previously!  I also watch way too much television and make wine braised chicken in the slow cooker for Paul...

My main excitement now is starting Biochemistry!  Whoot whoot... oh yeah, and I'm leaving on Thursday to go back to Wisconsin to visit my favorite ladies!  It's going to be an absolute blast!  I am hosting an MD applicant tonight and tomorrow, so we're having a good time relaxing and I'm making dinner tonight.  I also had lunch with the applicants today, which was a bunch of fun.  I think their perception of the school is greatly influenced by these experiences, so I am going to try to make these lunches more often.

Alright, to prepare for Wisconsin, I must study.... biochem here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment