Saturday, December 8, 2012

Lazy Weekend



I love when I get a few minutes to cook dinners... Ahhmnomnom!
After the Pulm exam, Paul and I were planning to make a run up to Niagara Falls, but instead, we decided to be lazy around our apartment.  We were able to get caught up on life, do a little coupon clipping, shopping, and activate our voucher membership at Urban Active down the road.  It was such a change to be able to relax most of the day and spend some quality time together.  I did a lot of cooking and wedding planning over the wedding.  Overall it was productive and lazy all at the same time! 
Doing a little DIY crafting with cinnamon pine cones - they smell amazing!

Natural Air Freshener
To end our weekend we did some shopping and went on a date downtown, and drove around for a half hour to find a free parking spot, after accidentally passing one up.  The dinner was wonderful and the squash soup I ordered made me excited for the many wonderful fall recipes and comfort food cold weather brings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment