Friday, February 1, 2013

Dinner with Friends

Dan, Katie, and I preparing for the feast.
 I always try to run into a few of my favorites while I'm back home.  This time we were so lucky to be invited to Dan and Katie's new home for dinner.  Katie put on a feast made for a king! 


Dan showed us the bar he was working on and the man pad in the basement.  I can sense that a few Packer games will be put on the television down stairs.  We even got to meet the newest addition to their family: Josie!  What a cute little one.  She liked my toes, bold strategy puppy.

Another two fine ladies and one fine gentleman I was able to connect with while home was Ashley and Lizzo!  We met up for a quick dinner at AppleBees in Appleton.  Ashley was filling me in on all of Kayden's new tricks and how he has become quite the clever Christmas shopper.  Turns out I don't have much for games on my Ipad, but we just let him go nuts with the camera which was pretty entertaining.

Cheeeeeeeeeeese.
 So great to catch up with you all!  Ahh, miss you already...

No comments:

Post a Comment