Friday, March 8, 2013

Nemacolin Resort

I don't know how, why, or what happened... but we were asked to join Pam and Dean at Nemacolin Resort for a conference that Dean was speaking at.  Paul and I were tickled to be asked to join them - and feel fortunate that they thought of us while heading out to Pennsylvania for a talk.

We had been looking forward to this relaxing weekend to spend some time doing next to nothing.  It was the weekend before a test for me, but I wasn't about to let that get in the way of seeing one of Pennsylvania's finest resorts!  

Paul and I were spoiled with a cocktail hour, desserts, fresh steel cut oats for breakfast and an elaborate four course dinner... it might have been more, I started loosing count... and the Packers were starting to play.  Although the Packers lost, we were served cookies before bed and woke up to fresh tea and coffee in the morning.  Silver service... what's that?! 

We got a few awkward looks when we hauled all our luggage out without the help of the vallet or bell boy, but it was worth it.  Awkward tipping never gets less awkward.

All we can say is... Thank you!!

Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment