Friday, January 6, 2012

Back to Wisconsin for Christmas...

Fortunately, my time back in Pittsburgh was brief and shortly after arriving I was able to go back to Wisconsin to be with my family to celebrate the holidays.  We approached the holidays and made sure to celebrate and cherish the short time we had together in Wisconsin.  I flew into Milwaukee and my parents came to pick me up and we made our way quickly to Madison to meet up with all of my roommates and the Winsand crew!

Kendall Ave reunion in Madison!

We checked on the beloved Kendall Ave, and it brought back some amazing memories of the times we had living together in college and sharing that cozy house.  Shoveling the sidewalks in house robes and enjoying the weekends to their fullest!  We migrated quickly to the Blue Moon, a fine establishment down the road and had dinner and met up with friends and some of my Madison co-workers! 

Nathan, fun chatting med school with ya!

Windpants family!

Early the next morning we made our way back to Seymour to get things ready for Christmas which was rapidly approaching!  I am so happy we were able to make a Madison pit stop and catch up with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment