Friday, July 22, 2011

Preparing for Wisconsin!

Monday I spent a long day in lab and didn't get to put my Western Blot into primary antibody until 8PM!  Yeeesh!  I felt bad because I told Paul I would make dinner, but the lab experiment kept me late.  To make up for my crazy Monday, I skipped going to Pimanti Brother's on Tuesday with the MSTP after class and I went home to make Paul a big dinner.

Cooking up a storm, it's all about the display, and the pants!
Dinner was great, I made spinach and ricotta stuffed shells covered in tomato and garlic sauce.  It was a really good meal, complete with Tiggy salad!  We enjoyed a glass of wine and relaxed for the evening.

Paul enjoying his first paycheck!
 On Wednesday I fired up my cooking skills by making a repeat dinner for Josiah, Josiah's sister, Anna, Paul and I.  I was going to snipe their free laundry (washer and dryer) to get my clothes clean and ready to go back to Wisconsin.  The dinner was good, but the laundry left something to be desired, haha.  The spinner was broke, so the spin cycle was non-functional.  It took forever for things to wash and dry which included me ringing everything out by hand.  In fact, I don't even know if things were actually washed or just wet.  Oh well, they smelt okay, and that's the major issue.

Thursday night, Paul and I were packing to head back to Wisconsin and I was going to get up and run Friday morning, but I was dead, so I decided to snooze.  I had to drop Paul off at the hospital that morning and come back to drop the car off at the house.  I can just take buses everywhere, but Paul doesn't have that luxury.  So after I dropped the car off, I took my luggage and headed for the 88 Bus towards the Children's Hospital.  The day went by quickly, and before I knew it, I was on the 28X headed to the Pittsburgh airport!  Destination: WISCONSIN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment