Saturday, September 17, 2011

Artisan Bread Making...

Last night I had my Netters with a glass of wine... today I'm enjoying a root beer float and the smell of fresh, homemade bread.  That's right, I'm trying to make Artisan Bread!  I ordered the book Health Bread in 5 Minutes a Day (Check out their website: http://www.artisanbreadinfive.com/) to save money on my favorite food, and incorporate delicious bread into some of my favorite meals!  I mean, what's pasta without a baguette and fresh artisan bread??!?

The newest recipes I'm going to try are cinnamon crescent rolls, a pumpkin spice bread (or course, because I love pumpkin), and a roasted garlic baguette for Paul as promised... I'll keep you posted on my abilities and bread baking adventures... so far it tastes delicious!

Before the bread goes into the oven, shhh it's resting.

Finished product... not bad for a first timer!

No comments:

Post a Comment