Friday, September 16, 2011

Getting excited for girls weekend...

I just booked my tickets back to Wisconsin for our girls weekend... and I am already giddy to see everyone!  It's going to be great, Em and Sarah worked their magic once again and found us a wonderful place to rest our heads so we don't have to trash Kendall Ave while in the midst of trying to sell it!  (although, that does sound like a fun idea...)

I am flying in the weekend after my Anatomy Final Exam, which is a perfect time for a break for home.  I have a student staying at my apartment that week as well because she is interviewing for medical school at Pitt!  I have a few people coming to stay in mid October.  I'm excited to get to meet all of the people who will be interviewing.  Hopefully we'll hit it off and a few will join the class of 2016!  Someone is coming from University of Wisconsin, represent!

Paul had off work today, so we were able to spend some time together and chat about.  I made pancakes for breakfast, and we spent a relaxing day together, which means I skipped lecture and lab.  I am planning to spend a day at school this weekend and get caught up on all that I missed, it was worth it!

Anyway, I wanted to post a few pictures of the wonderful girls I'm going to see on my trip back in a month!  Whooot whooot!  Miss you all, and I can't wait to see you!

My Christmas Roomies: Awkward Family Photo

You can't have a picture with Liz without the sailor hat...

It's going to be great, because I get to spend a little time in Madison, meaning I get to catch up with some work friends (ku-emmm, Laura J!) and hopefully catch up with Nathan to hear about how UW-Madison Medical School is going!  They have a very different schedule than us at Pitt, so it will be interesting to compare notes and school styles!  Soooo excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment