Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Packer's Family Night Scrimmage

The new scoreboards... huge.. HUGE!
Seymour Youth Football team at Packer's Family Night! Go coach Gregg!

Seymour's Youth Football teams had the rare opportunity to play on the sacred Lambeau Field before the Packer scrimmage.  It was so neat to see the Seymour youngsters excited and in their football gear.  Coach Palubicki was out on the tundra, so it was the prefect chance to use my new stalker lens (ultra zoom) to get a few good pictures of the kids, coaches, and of course the hottie Packer players.

D'ese Palubicki's or D'ose Palubicki's?
The most adorable Lambeau Leap ever..

Grandpa Ray, providing packer pride for the next generation!
Kate and I came driving in last minute from up north because we were at Joel's Camp painting and varnishing with my parents. With just enough time Haus and Kate dropped me off at the pre-scrimmage Palubicki tailgate where the cheese curds were endless.   Haus and Kate unfortunately didn't have tickets, so Lyssa and I decided to meet up with them after the game.  After entering the stadium gates we found our seats and were ready for the family fun night entertainment.  It was adorable to see the young kids play, and the Packers had a bunch of other entertaining shows before the players were introduced.  The Oneida Nation even put on a traditional dance for the crowd!

Lyssa and I pumped for the scrimmage!

I love hearing the jets fly over, and this evening they had sky divers jumping out of another plane.  The divers directed themselves to land in Lambeau field. How do they do that?!  It was wild to see them jump out one after another and then all land so gracefully on the field in Packer jerseys and carrying Packer flags!  One of the skydivers even brought the game football, how's that for delivery?
The scrimmage was fun and unfortunately I left before the fireworks which I heard were excellent!  Dahhh!  We then met up with Chris and Kate to continue the fiesta at Stadium View and we danced the night away.  The night was an overall success.  I always know this is true when I dance so hard that I feel that I may have pulled a hamstring.... Win.
Long hair, don't care.  Claymaker.
Rodgers firing up the crowd with that beautiful smile?
Donald Driver - Dancing with the Stars Campion!
Rodgers giving the girl scouts a high five - makes me love him even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment