Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Wiltshire Wedding

Andy (Wilt) and I at their beautiful wedding... Congratulations!

Paul and I took off early Saturday morning to the Wiltshire wedding in lower Michigan and met some familiar faces in the parking lot, aka, Marc.  Shortly after my parents rolled in from an eventful evening up in St. Ignace, Michigan.  Westerhoff and Paul road their bikes up north and met up with my parents, many stories from that night to say the least!  Someone was running with the big dogs, but I'm not sure if the big dogs were the boys or my parents!  We got a good laugh out of the stories, so it was worth it!



Mum and Dad just as cute as always - love birds.

After relaxing for the morning, we got dressed up and headed on over to the wedding.  They had a private ceremony earlier that morning and met the rest of the group at an orchard which was perfectly decorated with many adorable details.  The orchard was full of paths and it was a perfect time to take a walk and enjoy the surroundings.  Sadie and Wilt paid tribute to the many fun times in Houghton with a little bit of Widow Maker from the KBC! One of our favorites!

- The Michigan Tech Crew -

Haus and I checking out the new sparkling ride!

Letting us hear what's under the hood... a few horses, that's for sure!

Uhhohhh...

We had a fine dinner full of scrumptious comfort food to fuel the rest of the night's activities!  It was bound to be a great night after getting all of the Houghton crew together!  The boys had to get into a little mischief and decided that taking the goat walk would do!  The goat bridge was conveniently located by a few cut outs where we were able to take some nice shots.  It was the orchards entertaining photo booth opportunity!


Our prom picture for the evening...

It was fun to mingle and catch up, but I have to say that one of my personal favorite moments of the night was the dollar dance - specifically when Dan paid a few bucks to dance with Wiltshire.  I've never seen the two roommates dance so well, it was beautiful boys, really touching to see your long friendship in action on the dance floor!

Wondering who's going to fall through the goat bridge first...

Well they all seem to have made it!

Shnick "I'm not going to be a witch..."  Yeah right.

The adorable new parents!
We continued the night with dancing and made our way back to the hotel to call it a night.  Everyone was pretty tired from their travels and from an afternoon and evening in good company.  The Wiltshire's really know how to throw a party!  I should also mention that Sadie's dress and style was fabulous!  I loved the brown belt and turquoise... if I only had a picture, but apparently I didn't snap any!  What was I thinking?!

The next morning Paul made his way back to Pittsburgh and I was able to jump into the car with Mom and Dad to spend some time in Wisconsin.  Unfortunately we didn't think of it soon enough, but some other time we'll have to try to take the Ferry across Lake Michigan!

Thank you for bringing us all together Sadie and Wilt! Many wishes of happiness as you start your lives together!

Somebunny Loves Me....

No comments:

Post a Comment